Al Madrasa tus Saifiyah Burhaniyah was established with the vision to teach and inculcate the knowledge of of Al Quran Al Kareem and educate its taalib e Ilm holistically, to perform the khidmat of Dai Zaman in the light of the Quran e Majeed.
To achieve this vision, MSB Bangalore strives hard so that its students excel in the Tilawat and Hifz. Keeping this in mind , the Madrasah organized an online “ Family Tilawat ul Quran Al Kareem Programme” on the 30th Zilqadatil Haram 1441H , 20th July 2020 where a Hadiyah of 2 Quran e Majeed Tilawat was presented in Hazarat Imamiyah Nooraniyah.
A report of the program was presented and Aqa Maula TUS bestowed his Tauqee Mubarak thereby showering barakaat on the institution and its students.
Objectives of the Programme
- To acquire the happiness of Aqa Maula tus.
- To instill the habit of Daily Quran Tilawat in our students.
- To emphasize the importance of regular and correct Quran Tilawat which is a vital step towards its memorization.
- A promo video of this programme was designed and circulated amongst parents.
- The programme was conducted through the Zoom platform.
- Each student/teacher was assigned specific Pages of Tilawat Ajza and was instructed to do tilawat in Daur with family members.
- Parents were instructed to capture one clear picture of the activity and upload it on the designated child’s Google Classroom Activity.
- Every student was awarded a “Certificate of Appreciation” for his/her participation in the Programme.
- The students who did more than 2 Khatmul Quran and excelled in memorizing the maximum number of pages of Quran e Majeed in the Month of Shahrullah il Moazzaz were also felicitated with Certificates of Appreciation and Recognition.
- A Parents Feedback form was circulated at the closure of the programme to assess whether the objectives planned were accomplished.
- Students of Msb Bangalore with their Family members (approximately 220 families)
- Members of the Idaratul Madarasis Saifiyatil Burhaniyyah
- Msb Bangalore Committee Members, Muraqebeen and teachers.
Note: The Programme Sheet, certificates designed and program photos are attached below.